The Agri-Innovation Summit (AIS 2017) startup showcase is an initiative integrated in the Agri-Innovation Summit 2017, designed to provide an opportunity for startups with a focus on agricultural innovation and technology to be recognised in the European innovation ecosystem. If you want a chance to tell the story of your startup to industry specialists – including farmers, associations, corporates, advisers, public decision makers or researchers – you should apply to this unmissable opportunity!
Who can apply?
The AIS 2017 startup showcase is open to European startups created in the last 5 years that develop innovative products and services for the agricultural sector and are, at least, in the prototype phase (i.e. they must have a Minimum Viable Product / Service).
How will startups benefit?
- Be recognised as one of the most innovative startups in Europe
- Have a booth in the AIS 2017, a big opportunity to share and disseminate your solutions
- Participate in bilateral meetings and thematic sessions in the AIS 2017, networking with the most important innovation actors in Europe
- Have the chance to participate in the cropUP program for one year (www.cropupinitiative.com), getting support for developing your startup
- Benefit from dissemination at European level through the EIP-AGRI network
- The most innovative startup will be awarded at the AIS 2017 event
Applications are open until June 16th 2017.
For more information and applications please visit http://www.aislisbon2017.com